Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shout Out To Andre Washington

Now I love giving credit where credit is due and this young man sure do deserve his credit..... I went to check out Andre Washington Blog and I ran across a post that he posted and I thought it was amazing and it just made me thing of my beautiful lady.... Im about to share his post with my followers so note this is not from me but from Andre Washington im just showing some respect to hiis well written piece of literature.... if you havent followed  him yet go do it and make sure you check out all his work.... heres the link http://gabrielmomentoflight.blogspot.com/ and hers the post.

Never thought she would be the one to come & still a player HEART. Its funny how things happen I remember when I barely used to want to talk to her and now damn *shakes my head* I cant stop calling her. Its like my mind doesn't even tell me to call her my fingers automatically does it. Now look at me im doing everything I said I wasn't going to do its like she got some kind of magnetic spell on me. That just keeps me running back to her. *rubs head* I cant help its just something about her that I haven't seen an any girl.... "LOVE WORKS & MYSTERIOUS WAYS" -Andre Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment