Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ME AND MY WIFE!!!!! !LOVE! IS THE TITLE

Things always happen for a reason and im so very blessed that i meet the lady of my dreams..... Perfect timing yeah thats right because I was lost in the world with so many girls to hold and rub but not love. I had nothing to call mine well until I meet you and you came in and shook the ground that i was standing on like a EARTHQUAKE and wiped the tears away from eyes as my heart raced, you turned this boy into a man as you opened up your heart and let me enter your lovely skin no more heartache and pain no more cheating and games no more hearing him trying to explain the lies and distrust because you got a good man so here I stand with my right hand over my heart with the promise of a life time, here baby take my hand and lets take this GIANT step and never look back....

1 comment:

  1. You 2 look happy 2gether.Nice blog im following it now, stop by www.HipHopSwagga.com epescially if you love Hip Hop. We have constant updates videos , and news on all your favorite celebs. Be sure to stop by & show us love follow us on twitter @GotHipHopSwagga. Hope to see you soon !

    ReplyDelete